Schedule Your Mobile Car Paint Repair in Southern California
We will come to your location to fix the paint chips on your vehicle.
Please be advised that this is an appointment for a 3-hour time window starting with the listed time and the technician will let you know when they’re on the way.
What to expect for your upcoming service:
- Estimate what level of repair is needed. Visit the PRICING page for details.
- One of our technicians will come to your home during the 3-hour window that you selected and will call you when they’re on the way. You will receive a reminder email on the day of your appointment.
- Please have your vehicle parked outside. Daylight is needed to match the color.
- Your vehicle should be reasonably clean so the technician can find all the problem areas.
- For your convenience; we accept these payment types: credit card, PayPal, and Venmo. We are no longer accepting cash or check.
Disclosure: Every car is a bit different. It may or may not look brand new again, but our repairs are considerably less expensive than a body shop. We only do touch-up and do not spray.
If you need to cancel for any reason, please try to notify us 24 hours in advance of our appointment by clicking the Change/Cancel Appointment button in your confirmation email.
Raincheck: One of us may reschedule for rain.
(Circles represent the general area. Your location is available near indicated areas.)